Sunday, June 1, 2008

- Rewrite and correct the following sentences.




Example:
I buy two book.
I buy two books. (the answer)

1. My uncle work in a big office.
___________________________________________
2.That people are the students of Ahmad Dahlan University.
___________________________________________________________
3. Water are important for our life.
_____________________________________

4. Was he play badminton three days ago?
______________________________________
5. Umar always takes her wife to the market before he goes to his office.
________________________________________________________
6. Each students of Ahmad Dahlan University must attend the general lecture.
____________________________________________________________
7. My father and me went to Canada two weeks ago.
________________________________________________
8. I came here together with, Andy, John, and she.
________________________________________________
9. Does he see several plays when he was in New York?
___________________________________________________
10. One of these very good English books are very expensive.
_________________________________________________________

No comments: