Monday, May 26, 2008

- The answer key of the exercises of passive sentence (present Perfect tense)





Exercises:

A. Change the sentences into passive.

1. She has done the homework.
--> The homework has been done by her.

2. John has sold a car.
--> A car has been sold by John.

3. My sister has bought a house.
--> A house has been bought by my sister.

4. The manager has interviewed the apllicants.
--> The apllicatns have been interviewed by the manager.

5. Sally has written a letter.
--> A letter has been written by Sally.

B. Translate the Following Passive Sentences into English.

1. Suratku telah diposkan.
--> My letter has been posted.

2. Sebuah mobil baru telah dibeli oleh ayahku.
--> A new car has been bought by my father.

3. Lantai ini telah dibersihkan oleh pembantuku.
--> This floor has been cleaned by my servant.

4. Seorang pencuri telah ditangkap oleh polisi.
--> A thief has been arrested by the police.

5. Tugasmu telah dikerjakan oleh temanku.
--> Your assignment has been done by my friend.

No comments: