Monday, May 26, 2008

- The answer Key Of The Exercises Of Passive Sentence (Past Tense)




A. Change The sentences below into passive.

1. My father swept the floor.
--> The floor was swept by my father.

2. Jonathan cleaned my room.
--> My room was cleaned by Jonathan.

3. He read the novel last year.
--> The novel was read by him last year.

4. The people broke the old house.
--> The old house was broken by the people.

5. That man sold traditional medicine.
--> Traditional medicine was sold by that man.

B. Translate the following passive sentences into English.

1. Rumahku dibangun tahun 1997.
--> My house was built in 1997.

2. Novel ini ditulis sepuluh tahun yang lalu.
--> This novel was written ten years ago.

3. Sejarah diajar oleh pak Ali tahun lalu.
--> Hystory was taught Mr. Ali last year.

4. Mobilku dijual bulan lalu.
--> My car was sold last month.

5. Radioku direparasi minggu lalu.
--> My radio was repaired last week.

No comments: