Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exercise: Choose the best answer.




01. Robert: “ …………………….. “
Sarah: “ I love my mother.
A. Who you love ?
B. Who are you love ?
C. Whom love you ?
D. Whom do you love ?

02. “ ………………………………… “
“ John. “
A. Who did see Mary in Detroit ?
B. Who saw Mary in Detroit ?
C. Whom did saw Mary ?
D. Whom Mary see in Detroit ?

03 “ ………………………………….. “
“ My father works in a big company.
A. Where do he work ? C. Where does he work ?
B. Where did he work ? D. Where is he work ?

04. In the sentence The fat woman calls his husband papa, the pattern is ………………
A. S V IO DO
B. S V O A
C. S V O C
D. S V O

05. The pattern S V O A is in the sentence …………
A. He is reading a novel
B. I love honest people
C. He lives near the post office.
D. They are reading a book in the library.

06. “ ……………………… “
“ It costs 5000 dollars”.
A. How much does it cost ?
B. How much is it cost ?
C. How much it costs?
D. How many is it ?

07. At eight o’clock last night, I …………….. .
A. studied B. Study C. am studying D. was studying

08. My father, John, Tuti and ……….want to be able to speak English fluently.
A. I
B. me
C. my
D. mine

09. My father …….. very diligent when he studied in university.
A. were
B. is
C. was
D. did

10. ……. the very beautiful young woman come from Malaysia?
A. Are
B. Does
C. were
D. Do

No comments: