Friday, August 29, 2008

Learning English sries: - Understanding and Using English Grammar: Workbook : by Betty Schrampfer Azar

Understanding and Using English Grammar: Workbook


Review By A Customer
I have been using this book to teach grammar classes for ESL students and my intermediate/advanced students' grammar skills have improved a lot. This book has a lot of excercises, which makes this book practical as a course material, as it provides students with plenty of homework where they learn to apply the concepts they learned in the book. I highly recommend this book for whoever teaches English grammar to foreign students.
It's easy and usful, so that I could improve my grammar in classromm and at home by myself. As a ESL student, I don't like the grammar book that full of technology because the book like that only drives me crazy and headache. It a very proper book for ESL students.

No comments: