Friday, July 4, 2008

- The Official Guide to the New TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM (Official Guide to the New Toefl Ibt) (Paperback)

The Official Guide to the New TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM (Official Guide to the New Toefl Ibt) (Paperback)
This is a very good Toefl reference book, it contains a lot of exercises in reading, writing, listening and speaking.

First, I need to tell you I had already taken ESL classes (finish all courses like 5 years ago)

The book will make you very familiar with toefl-like questions and exercises, I didn't check for other books because I trust ETS since it is the same organization that makes the exam.

I study with my girlfriend for a month and we both get good scores, we study together because is the only way to get reviewed in the essays and the speaking parts (self review is not accurate).

Good Luck!

No comments: