Tuesday, May 20, 2008

- The Answer key of Exercises of English Passive Sentences (Present Continuous Tense)




Exercises:

A. Change The sentences below into passive.

1. My father is sweeping the floor.
--> The floor is being swept by my father.

2. Jonathan is cleaning my room.
--> My room is being cleaned by Jonathan.

3. He is reading a novel.
--> A novel is being read by him.

4. The people are breaking the old house.
--> The old house is being broken by the people.

5. That man is selling traditional medicine.
--> Traditional medicine is being sold by that man.

B. Translate the following passive sentences into English.

1. Kamarku sedang dicat oleh teman-temanku.
--> My room is being painted by my friends.

2. Sebuah laporan sedang di tulis oleh pak Agus.
--> A report is being written by Mr. Agus.

3. Makan malam sedang dimasak oleh ibuku.
--> The dinner is being cooked by my mother.

4. Sebuah lemari sedang dibuat pamanku.
--> A cupboard is being made by my uncle.
5. PR sedang dikerjakan oleh anak laki-laki saya.

No comments: