Thursday, April 3, 2008

- Exercises of Adjective Clauses

Fill in the balks with who, whom, which, or whose.
(the key is available below)

01. He is the student ______ always arrives late.
02. Saudi Arabia is a country ______ exports oil all over the world.
03. Give it to the man ______ you already know.
04. Do you know the doctor ________ children I teach?
05. I like novels _______ deal with philosophical questions.
06. Everyone ______ took the tour was impressed by the paintings.
07. He was the only American ________ I saw at the conference.
08. The girl ______ father teaches English studies in UAD.
09. I come from the country ________ history goes back thousands of years.
10. I liked the composition _______ you wrote.
11. The book _______ you read is good.
12. The man ________ works in a bank is my uncle.
13. I met the woman ________ husband teaches English in UAD.
14. The boy ______ you teach is my son.
15. Do you know the man ________ is standing there?





Key: 1. who 2. which 3. whom 4. whose 5. which 6. who 7. whom 8. whose

9. whose 10. which 11. which 12. who 13. whose 14. whom 15. who

No comments: